Thursday, March 25, 2010

"I firefighter. Stand back!"




Yesterday we went to the Lehi fire station with our neighborhood play group. (Thanks, Mel, for organizing it!)

Teague was beside himself. I've never seen him love any activity more. He was trying on the helmets, climbing on the trucks, and telling all the other kids to stand back because "I firefighter!"


We were there for nearly an hour, but he still cried all the way home. I hated having to make him leave, but then I realized he probably would have cried even if we had stayed another hour.

He talked about it the rest of the day, and is still talking about it today. "Those trucks is so cool!"

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Future occupation? Nothing wrong with that goal in a little boys life! love it!

Mike and Shelby said...

Just stopped in to say 'Happy Mother's Day!"